An old copy after the left panel of the triptych, The Doubting of Thomas, which Rockox ordered from Rubens as a funereal piece, destined for the chapel of the Minderbroeder’s Church. Today, the triptych belongs to the collection of the KMSKA.
1613 – 1615
oil painting on canvas, marouflaged on panel
63 cm x 58 cm
CC BY (Creative Commons 4.0)